Due to the Covid-19 restrictions put in place by the government,
Pine Lodge will not be available for hire until the 1st of September. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.
Hello and thanks for looking at our Pine Lodge website.
Pine Lodge has recently been refurbished with all new furniture throughout, it offers a fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable open plan lounge/dining area,
2 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms, complete with bed linen and towels.
Our large riverside decking area has wonderful views of the countyside, which can be enjoyed all year round.
What you can expect in our lodge.
- Sleeps up to 6. 1 x Double room, 1 x Twin room and a double sofa bed.
- A large outdoor decking area with lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Free view TV.
- A BluRay player. However, we do suggest you bring a selection of your own movies as our selection is not large.
- A log effect gas fire.
- A dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bed linen and towels.
- A hairdryer.
- A light mobile BBQ.
- Check in is after 4pm, checkout by 11am. Unless by arrangement.
- Free parking space beside the lodge for two cars. Extra cars are charged by the site at £10 per day per car.
- Only a short walk to the village with shops and hotel bar.
- An on site Pool, Spa and Gym (charges apply – Open Mar to Nov).
- An on site 5* restaurant 'The Loft'.
- Excellent road and rail links to and from major cities.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
Sorry. No pets are allowed.
We would caution anyone wishing to bring young children, due to the proximity of the fast flowing river.
©2020 Pine Lodge, all rights reserved. J.mcghee