Hello and welcome to the start of your Scottish adventure at Pine Lodge, Blair Atholl.
Our cosy wooden cabin is situated on the banks of The River Tilt
in the beautiful and historic village of Blair Atholl.
We have a well equipped kitchen, very comfortable open plan lounge/dining area, 2 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms which can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Unwind and relax in the wonderful Cairngorms National Park.
Take in the breathtaking scenery as you enjoy the visiting wild life, and all while you enjoy
a wee dram (Or Gin) on our large river side decking.
"We're looking forward to seeing you"
Our short term lease license has been applied for. FS-Case-545313063
THE LIVING SPACE
The living space has comfortable leather and suede couches (one is a sofa bed), log effect gas stove fire, smart TV, Alexa smart speaker, free WiFi, DVD’s and board games to add to your enjoyment!
THE DINING AREA
In the dining area the solid oak table, which can sit up to 6 guests, is a wonderful place for
family and friends to enjoy time together or even a romantic diner for 2!
THE MASTER DOUBLE EN-SUITE BEDROOM
The main bedroom which is located at the river side of the lodge, has an en-suite shower room, wardrobe with hangers, dressing table, bed side tables,
luxury mattress and bed linens, hairdryer, bath/hand towels.
Scottish Fine hand soap is also supplied for your convenience.
THE TWIN ROOM
The cosy twin room with adjacent shower room is situated at the rear part of the lodge.
It has two comfortable beds, a fitted wardrobe with hangers, hairdryers, bed linens, bath/hand towels and Scottish Fine hand soap is also supplied.
The galley fitted kitchen, with large open hatch to the dining area, has an electric fan assisted oven and grill with gas hob, there is also a microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The kitchen is also fully equipped with utensils, coffee cafetière , pots and pans, slow cooker, hand held blender, crockery, crystal glasses and cutlery for up to 6 guests!
There's a large decking area where you can watch nature at its best at any time of the year!
Or just sit and listen to the river flow. Nothing nicer on a warm summer evening.
With the option of a wee dram of course.
Here's what you can enjoy at our lodge.
- Exclusive use of the lodge for up to 4 guests.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms.
- Bed linens, towels and hairdryers.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Smart TV and Alexa Smart Speaker.
- Starter pack including Tea, coffee, sugar, kitchen roll, loo rolls, Scottish Fine Hand Soap and cleaning products.
- Gas and electricity use included in the hire.
- The Loft restaurant our onsite award winning venue. (Pre booking essential).
- Access to the refurbished onsite spa and swimming pool, due to re-open late summer 2024. (Entrance charges apply)
- Wonderful local attractions including the magnificent Blair Castle, only 10 mins walk from the lodge.
- The picturesque town of Pitlochry is only 10 mins away by car.
- Excellent road and rail links to Pitlochry, Perth, Aviemore and much more.
(Any free items above may be subject to change without prior notice.)
***Please read our Terms & Conditions page***